Helping Communities, Building Together
12 Steps for the First Time Home Buyer
Are you a first time home buyer? With so many choices to make and so much at stake, it's essential that you prepare. For advice, check out the First Time Home Buyer Guide from us to learn the 12 steps to purchasing your first home without a hitch. Call me at 647.701.1486, email at email@example.com for further step by step information.
1. How to Improve Your Credit Score to Score a Mortgage for Your First Home
2. How to Save Money for a Down Payment and Closing Costs on a New House
3. How Much House Can You Afford? Down Payment and Mortgage Rates Explained
4. How a Real Estate Agent Can Help Buyers Choose a First Home, Mortgage, and More
5. How To Conduct a Virtual House Hunt That's As Good As the Real Thing
6. Real Estate Agent Tips on How Buyers Can Make an Offer on a New House
7. The Home Appraisal Process: How It Can Impact Your Mortgage Payment
8. Home Inspection: What First-Time Buyers Should Know About Home Inspections
9. How to Get a Home Loan: Tips on Down Payments, PMI, and Other Mortgage Info
10. Down Payment Covered? There's More: Info On Mortgage Lender Closing Costs
11. What to Watch for on Your Final Walk-Through of a Home
12. The Final Walkthrough: What Real Estate Agents Need First-Time Buyers To Know
We are helping Home Sellers, Buyers, Investors, First Time Buyers, Neighbors, Down-sizers, Moving up Buyers, and Sellers.
Call 647.701.1486 for more help.